Monday, September 9, 2013

My inspiration of becoming a teacher

I used to work in a private company for 2 years and had the experience of getting almost 4 months end of year bonus....but why on earth did i switch my job to an education area? What a teacher does for a living? When it comes to an activity, we ought to do what the students do. If you want your students to be patriotic, you too have to be one
Students are to do the absailing and so do you
And your loved ones can always be with you
Its such an amazing feeling to love and to be loved by your students...We know no boundaries....We have no limits, We are set to educate, we produce great people, we work with our soul...I am a teacher by choice...and I'll never stopped...reminiscing my early days of teaching make me laugh...
Who said teachers are no fun?
My SPM students are in the middle of trial..May Allah help ease their journey. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment